Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Wildfire Exclusive Interview with R&B singer Nikia



Wildfire Promotions talks to rising pop and R&B singer Nikia about her music, who she's worked with, live events, her next album and more in this straight to the point, direct interview.  Read all about what she has to say!  Also get more updates on Nikia at her official website http://www.soundsofnikia.com and her official promo blog at http://www.nikiamusicblog.blogspot.com





Wildfire Promotions:  Hello, Nikia... for those that may not be familiar with your work could you tell the readers a little bit about who you are?
Nikia:  Well I am an RNB pop singer/ song writer working on my next album titles She is Me. I have worked with artist such as Charlie Wilson, Melissa Morgan, New Birth, and Marty DE Barge.




Wildfire Promotions:  You have an amazing single out right now called "The Drug Song", could you tell the viewers about that single, and what it's about?
Nikia:  The " Drug Song " is simply about having an addiction to someone so strong that you cant control yourself.  The Drug Song is an insert from a personal part of my life.




Wildfire Promotions:  Have you been out touring and performing lately?
Nikia:  I am always making appearances and performing



Wildfire Promotions:  Where are some of your favorite places to perform?
Nikia:  I love to perform at the House of Blues and SoB's  NY.




Wildfire Promotions:  How would you describe a live show and performance by you?
Nikia:  A Live show by me is like being on an emotional roller coaster that takes you on your own journey of old and new feelings. A very explosive show anything could happen.  (laughs).




Wildfire Promotions:  For promoters and event organizers how would they go about booking you for a show?
Nikia:  All of my booking and contact info is on my website www.soundsofnikia.com




Wildfire Promotions:  What has been some of the best performances you've ever seen?
Nikia:  I would really have to say the best performance I have ever seen was my Uncle Charlie in Atlantic city he was amazing.



Wildfire Promotions:  Is there anything else you would like to mention to the readers?
Nikia:  Just look for the album early next year " She is me" and keep checking my site for updates. www.soundsofnikia.com



No comments:

Post a Comment