Monday, June 3, 2013

California based rapper Rhyme Scheme talks about his music, DJs, live shows and more!




Wildfire Promotions:  What's up Rhyme Scheme, how is everything going?
Rhyme Scheme:  I’m good. Blessed to be here. Thank you for this interview.


Wildfire Promotions:  You have a new single out by the name of "Four Letters" right now, what are people's reaction to this song?
Rhyme Scheme:  “Four Letters” is gaining a lot of attention here in LA and Detroit.  People need something to ride to this summer. The buzz is growing.  I’m really proud of the track.



Wildfire Promotions:  What DJs are getting behind this record that you know of?
Rhyme Scheme: DJ J Green, DJ Mondo, and DJ BJ3525.


Wildfire Promotions:  Speaking of DJs, what DJs have your respect in the game right now?
Rhyme Scheme:  DJ J Green, DJ Mondo, DJ BJ3525 and DJ Pain-1.


Wildfire Promotions:  Lets talk about live shows for a sec, are you performing at any events or doing any live shows anytime soon?  If so, when and where?
Rhyme Scheme:  I’m actually working to get shows both on the west coast and throughout the Midwest. Stay tuned!


Wildfire Promotions:  What can fans expect to see at a Rhyme Scheme live show or concert? 
Rhyme Scheme:  Fan can expect a lot of energy. I give it 110 % when I’m performing and give the fans what they want.

Wildfire Promotions:  Where have you performed in the past?
Rhyme Scheme:  I have performed at a few local venues in California and college talent shows in Michigan.


Wildfire Promotions:  Where would you like to perform in the future?
Rhyme Scheme:  I would like to perform at Summer Jam in Detroit. I want to show my hometown some love.


Wildfire Promotions:  How can promoters or event organizers get a hold of you for booking or future events?
Rhyme Scheme:  Promoters can reach me at (213) 471-5232. I can also be reached on twitter @omegasons or @cobaine2.


Wildfire Promotions: Do you have any last minute shout outs? 
Rhyme Scheme:  Shout out to all the DJ(s) and artist who keep hip-hop alive. One Love!


Get more information on Rhyme Scheme at his official web blog at http://www.rhymeschemeblog.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment